广交会献礼 No.4 展会常用商务英语句式

1746 字 | 6 分钟阅读

编辑 | 暁弦 排版 | 小逗号

来源:询盘云(ID:Leadscloud)

语言这种东西,想要真正掌握,还是要日积月累。但特定场景下的句式和词汇,完全可以靠临时抱佛脚吸收个八九不离十,然后再在实践中不断磨合和精进。

为了让大家都能够在展会上自信地走上前去与国外客户交谈,而不是躲在top sales身后做个唯唯诺诺的小跟班,我们总结了一些实用的展会英语沟通句式给大家。

1. 引起对话

(1) 您好,请问您有什么需要的吗?

Hi/ Good morning/afternoon/ Glad to meet you, may I help you?/ anything I can do for you?

(2) 先生/女士,欢迎来到我们的展位,请慢慢看。

Welcome to our booth sir/madam. Please just take your time.

(3) 需要我为您介绍一下我们的公司和产品吗?

May I give you some introduction on our company and products?

(4) 您似乎对我们的产品很感兴趣,需要我为您介绍一下吗?

Seems you are interested in our product, may I give you some introduction?

(5) 您好,欢迎,有任何需求都请尽管提。

Hello and welcome, whatever you need, don't be afraid to ask.

2. 互相认识

(1) 请允许我自我介绍一下,我是XXX公司的XX。

Let me introduce myself. I‘m XX from XXX company.

(2) 您好,我是XX,是XXX公司的销售人员,很高兴认识您。

Hello, I am XX, a salesman of XX company. It is a pleasure to meet you.

(3) 为您介绍一下,这是我们公司的市场部经理XX。

I’d like to introduce XX, the marketing department manager of our company.

(4) 我该怎么称呼您?

May I have you name please?/ How should I address you?

(5) 这是我的名片,我能要下您的名片吗?

Here is my business card. May I have yours, please?

(6) 您的名字该怎么读呢?

How do I pronounce your name?

3. 关于产品

(1) 您做哪一行?

What line of business are you in?

(2) 我想向您推荐我们的……

I'd like to recommend our…

(3) 这是我们最新的产品。

This is our most recently developed product.

(4) 我敢保证您会喜欢这个产品的。

I'm sure you'll be pleased with this product.

(5) 如果我是您,我就选择这种产品。

If I were you, I'd choose this product.

(6) 这种产品在国外非常畅销。

This product is doing very well in foreign countries.

(7) 这些产品在国内外都大受欢迎。

They've met with great favor home and abroad.

(8) 让我来说明是什么原因使我们的产品销售得那么好。

Let's move on to what makes our product sell so well.

(9) 我们的产品价格比其他同类产品低,在国际市场上非常具有竞争力。

Our products are lower priced than the competition. And they ‘re very competitive in the international market.

(10) 到目前为止,顾客对我们的服务质量评价都很高。

Our service, so far, has been very well-received by our customers.

(11) 我们一直在提高产品的设计水平,以满足世界市场的要求。

We are always improving our design to confirm to the world market.

(12) 很遗憾,你们所询货物目前无货。

We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.

(13) 要不要先看下样品?

What about having a look at sample first?

(14) 您大可放心。

You can rest assured.

(15) 大量询盘证明我们的产品质量过硬。

Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.

4. 价格谈判

(1) 谢谢您询价。为了便于我方提出报价,能否谈谈贵方需求数量?

Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer?

(2) 这是价格表,但仅供参考。

This is the price list, but it serves as a guide line only.

(3) 通常我们的报价都是FOB价。

In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis.

(4) 我们给您报的是最优价格,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。

We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.

(5) 虽然感谢您的合作,但是很抱歉,我们不能再减价了。

While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further.

(6) 抱歉,这是我们的最低价了。

I am sorry, this is our bottom price.

(7) 这个价格恐怕我们不能接受。

I am afraid that we cannot accept this price./ It is difficult for us to accept this price.

(8) 我再确认一下,但我估计这个价格不行。

I will have a check first but I think this will be hard for us.

(9) 我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。

My offer was based on reasonable profit,not on wild speculations([ˌspekju'leiʃən]).

(10) 我们已经把价格压到成本价了。

We've kept the price close to the costs of production.

(11) 当您在考虑对比价格时,必须把一切都考虑进去。

When you compare the prices,you must take everything into consideration.

5. 关于合作

(1) 何不先试订一批货?

What about placing a trial order?

(2) 你们对包装有什么特别要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品,您可以看下。

Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look.

(3) 能否告知,你们将采用哪种付款方式?

Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose?

(4) 不知你们能不能接受在一段时间内分批交货?

Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?

(5) 我认为现在可以先草拟一份临时方案。

I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

(6) 如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。

If you have any questions on the details,feel free to ask.

6. 会谈结束

(1) 和您谈话真愉快。

It was nice talking with you. / I enjoyed talking with you.

(2) 请重新考虑我们的报价,恭候您的反馈。

Please reconsider our offer, hope to get your feedback soon.

(3) 感谢您来到我们的展位,希望我们可以很快达成合作。

Thank you for your coming to our booth. Hope we can begin the partnership soon.

(4) 感谢您的支持,祝愉快。

Thank you for your support. Have a nice day.

(5) 希望您能安排时间到我们公司详谈。

Hope you can arrange time to visit our company.

(6) 可以让我知道您最近什么时候有时间能来我们公司吗,我好安排一下行程。

Could you let me know when you are free, so that I can arrange a visit for you.

7. 交际用语

(1) 请坐!

Have a seat, please.

(2) 对不起,我失陪一下/马上回来。

Excuse me a moment./ I’ll be right back.

(3) 别客气。

Don’t mention it.

(4) 我没法立马给出准确回答。

I can't say for certain off-hand.

除了这些可以套用的句式,各位销售在参展前务必抽出时间,参考官网或样册将公司介绍、产品介绍的中外文熟记于心,这个无法投机取巧,毕竟这才是客户最为关注的干货。

以上就是我们为大家精心准备的外贸展会干货,有我们踩过的坑,也有我们的成功经验。好的展会一定是拼出来的,希望大家把握住每一次参展机会,同时也能够掌握正确的方法,实现收益最大化。

本文系邦号 【询盘云-夏夏】 原创投稿,并经邦阅网编辑,转载请联系作者同意并标明出处。

下一篇
5
分享至:
投稿邦号
评论
登录 后参与评论
爱心公益
举报
问题反馈
返回顶部