1. Don't ask for a review if the product was purchased at a discount or with a coupon.
2. Don't ask buyers for a positive review.
3. Don't tell buyers what to write, give them examples or hound them to leave a review.
4. Don't ask buyers who leave you positive seller reviews for a product review. (That's called selecting your reviewer)
5. Don't keep sending sellers emails when they've asked to be removed.
6. Don't ask friends or family to leave you reviews (it is still happening!).
7. Don't pay for bloggers or other off-platform reviewers (Amazon will suspend you).
If you have any questions about our product or if your experience with us was less than perfect in any way, please contact us immediately at [insert link] so we can make it right for you!
We hope you love your new [insert product name]! If you have any questions or if your experience was less than perfect in any way, please let us know so we can make it right [insert link].
Sometimes when a product is delivered by mail it gets damaged in shipping. Or maybe it's not quite what you wanted. It may not fit right. You may have changed your mind. We understand and we are here to help! Click [here] for easy returns with Amazon or click [here] if you have a question. We want to make it right for you.
Asking for Feedback
Please take a moment and share your experience with others! [insert link] We use customer feedback like yours tocontinuously improve our products. Other customers on Amazon rely onreviews to make informed decisions. Thanks for helping to make Amazon abetter place to shop!
It has been a few days since your [insert product name] was delivered and we hope you are enjoying our product. As a small business, feedback from our customers means the world to us. We rely on people like you to let us know what we are doing right and where we could improve. Would you mind sharing your experience with others? [insert link] Thank you!